Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday evening fun with the Bramer's

The girls team at bowling. We were the LOSERS this time.
Jeffrey giving Grant some pointers about how to REALLY BOWL. Jeffery doesn't understand that Grant's Grandpa Vernie IS THE BOWLER of the WORLD.

OH YEAH - I got the form - I learned from Earl Anthony on my many Sunday's of watching ABC sports with my dad Vernie.

OH YEAH - Rachel has the form too - Like mother like daughter.

Dana and I showing off our purple bowling attire. The boys team for bowling - Kyle, Jeff, Greg and Grant - THE WINNERS!!!


The purple ladies ready for a mean game of putt putt.

The kids hanging out while waiting for the adults to finish their round.


Have to get a photo by the Colonial Lanes picture.


Finished the evening off with a ride on some scarey mice with red hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment