Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happenings week of 9-11-2011

Grant's artwork at school.



Vernie being Vernie.



Slept outside in the screened in porch with the kids. Not really - I just acted like I was and then I went into my nice comfy bed.




Jacob taught Rachel and Grant how to do a Prezi on line - it is like a power point presentations. Rachel did one on ice cream and Grant did one on Legos.


Time to cheer on the Hawks while having some tail-gating food in the living room.



HAWKS SCORE!!!!!!!


Greg, Grant and Rachel playing some football in the house during time outs.



Grant and Greg putting their heads together for a different football play. I think it was out the front door - down to the trampoline and then in through the garage. I don't think Rachel figured it out for awhile - it was a great play.


Rachel, Grant and I having some time with our cat we fostered at Witty Kitties. Here we are with Patty Cake.


Rachel decided to see Aunt Kim's foster cat Lillian while we were there too.



We also saw Mr. T.



Rachel got a ride on Sully too.


We even got to see a live alligator at Witty Kitties too - his name is Lex.



Ben the bear was also there to say Hi.

Rachel thought it was soo cool to pet the python. NOT ME. I didn't enjoy it but I did pet it - yuck!



Rachel and Grant did make a new friend at Witty Kitties - her name was Angelina.


The girls and I went to Hairspray at the new Coralville Performing Arts Center.




Today we had a family picnic in the tree house at the Spooky Park.



Then it was off to Wilson's Apple Orchard.



Nice helmets I must say.



Rachel digging deep to get one of the BEST apples.



Greg getting some extra help from Grant to get an apple on the top of the tree.



Yearly photo in the creek at Wilson's.



OMG - there is that alligator again from Witty Kitties - WATCH OUT RACHEL AND GRANT - LEX IS COMING TO GET YOU. YIKES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment