Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving week 2011

Rachel started her week off with WACKY DAY at school.

Grant was home sick on wacky day with me - but he looks pretty happy here. I guess he just took his tylenol so he was on the up swing of his crud during this photo.



Here is Grant at his Poetry Live at school.

Best day ever was Wedensday - He got his Raider hat from Weedhopper. Thanks again Weedhopper. He wears it everyday.


Day off from school means a ride downtown on the city bus to hang out.

Lunch at Hamburg Inn - doesn't get any better than that.


Time to put up the Christmas tree. Everyone working together to get their special ornaments on the tree.


Here is our tree this year.


Here is Grant with his pro football lineup for the weekend.


Vern and Mary Ellen hanging out with their Oink Oinks.



My brother Bob and I just hanging out on Thanksgiving in Dyersville.


Time for some backyard football with Grandpa Recker.

Time to make some Christmas crafts with Grandma Recker.



Rachel and Grant with their new morning workout plan.


We took a family field trip to Stringtown grocery and for Rachel and Grant to smell the nice fresh air of the country - they decided it wasn't a good smell after all.


Abbie, Rachel and I bagging up around 230 cake pops for the Holiday Open House that I am doing on Friday and Saturday. If you want to know more about the Holiday Open House please send me an email and I will give more details. It will be a lot of different vendors so please come if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment