Monday, December 12, 2011

Happenings week ending 12-11-2011

             Rachel and Grant working on a ginger bread house together.


                         Rachel and Grant played a lot of school over the weekend in the playroom.


                          Rachel helping Oma get Sunday lunch ready.


              We all went to The Muppet Movie on Saturday - It was a GREAT movie.


                             Jacob at his swim meet on Saturday afternoon.


                  I had our Christmas Brownie Meeting at our house - they loved the hairnets they wore while making gingerbread houses that they didn't want to take them off.  I guess they really look up to me.  I love my girls.


                                  Maddie and Rachel working on their gingerbread houses.


         He who wakes mom up at 5:30AM will shovel the driveway with her. 


          The BIGGEST news of the week.  Uncle Joel proposed to Susan.  We can't wait to call her Aunt Susan.  We are all SO EXCITED!!!!


                              Grant with his homemade gingerbread house.  Get the theme this week.
                        Grant, Jacob, and Abbie's gingerbread houses.


                                      Family event of making gingerbread houses.


                Here are my funny penguins I made this week.  I think they are pretty cute.  I hope you enjoy the blog this week.  It is a totally different format so I am not sure how it looks to you.  Let me know what you think.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment