Monday, April 30, 2012

Week ending 4-29-2012

 I made Pig cake pops this week - I thought they turned out pretty cute.
                          Grant started flag football this week.
                               I even made some Frog cake pops too.
                                 Grant in full Braves baseball uniform.
 It was My School's Got Talent and here I am with the Weber staff doing a dance.  Here is the YouTube link - Enjoy  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHArEH7CYFQ
             Day off meant going to Wal-Mart.  Rachel and Grant checking the groceries out.
 Pizza party in our hotel room.  Rachel having pizza with her friend Madelyn.
             Dance in Des Moines this week.  Here is OH BOY.
                              Rachel and Madelyn taking on Des Moines.
 Rachel and I got to stay with my cousin Wendy for night so the next morning we went to Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast.  Thanks Wendy - Rachel and I had a great time.  Here is Rachel with Wendy's two girls - Melanie and Emma.
        Had lunch with the Pence's on Sunday afternoon.  It was great seeing you all.
                      Me with my friend Tammy - It was great seeing you Tammy. Looking forward to seeing you and your family again in 2 weeks.
Last dance for the weekend - Mary Poppins.

1 comment:

  1. so many activities!!! You all must be so busy but Rachel sure has some moves :) Grant hope you have hit some home runners!! and Penny the cake pops are PRO!!! love you !

    ReplyDelete