Monday, May 28, 2012

Week Ending 5-28-2012

                       Grant had his class field trip this week to the Fossil Gorge.
 Rachel, Grant and Abbie gave their kindergarten teacher a gift since it will be her last year at Weber.  We will miss you Mrs. Hubbard.
            Rachel wearing her Auntie Camp hat at her track and field day since it was a raining.
                        Rachel and Indya doing the three legged race together.
       Greg took Rachel and Grant out camping to McBride but I was always welcome for supper and s'mores.  Then I go back home to my own bed.  I love camping.
 Since Greg was out camping I got to play with my bestest friend Danaman on Saturday afternoon.  We decided to have lunch outside in the Ped Mall in Iowa City.
      THEN - we hit the streets on my scooter showing off our tatoos.  Thanks coming to hang out Danaman - always a good time.
      Then of course back to the campgrounds to hang out with Rachel and Grant.  Here they are  playing in some smoke that I got from Dana.  They are making a grand entrance to the camp site. 
              We all went on a hike to the spill way to explore and cool off.
             Oma and Pop brought out some ice cream for Rachel and Grant after supper.
            My newest cake pops - UNICORNS.  I hope the little girl I made these for will LOVE them.  I think they look pretty cute Emma.
 The neighbors had out their water slide this weekend.  Here is Grant trying it out.
                    Rachel and Emerson hanging out in the backyard enjoying some sun.
                                  It was Greg's birthday today.  Here he is with the kids.
               Rachel and Grant enjoying City Pool for the first time this year. 
We ended the long weekend with a picnic at Willow Creek Park to celebrate Greg's Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment