Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week Ending 11-4-2012 Halloween Week

               Here are some of the crazy people I work with on a daily basis - Barb, Mem and Shirley.
           YES - I had to get my picture taken with my favorite guys at Fareway.  They thought I looked great on Halloween.
                                     Grant and I in his classroom getting ready for his class party.
                                                      Grant's class photo.
                                           Rachel's class photo.
                            Abbie with her friends getting ready to go to a Halloween party.
          My nerd Rachel and Wreck it Ralph Grant were ready to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.
                     I got to see my cousin Sherry and her husband Dean's new barn they are building.  It is AMAZING and I can't wait to see it up and running soon Dean. 
                          Stoppedy by to see Fugly and give her some Penny's cake pops. 

                  My dad with his brothers - submitting this photo since my Uncle Wayne passed away last week.  This is all of the Recker Boys having some wine and wearing their Dad's ties when he passed away. 
                            Dad, Jill and I having a coffee toast to Wayne.
             Even Vernie can make a walking cast look good when he wears a suit.  Way to go Dad.
                      It was Girl Scout meeting this week. 
     Rachel did had her first time being alter server in church this morning.  She did a great job. 
                     Grant and I went to the Iowa Hawkeye Men's bball game this afternoon.
We ended the weekend with a PJ party and board games before we went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of Halloween, dear family members and Susan & Joel's wedding. Thank you for sharing all of this with us! We are so thankful you are in our lives.
    Penny - you are a marvel and inspiration to all moms.
    LK

    ReplyDelete