Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cupcake Boss with Rachel and Mom

Here are my two chefs licking the batter from cupcakes.

You gotta love Rachel in her chef hat and apron. Here she is putting in the little liners for her cupcakes in the pretty boxes we made.
Here we are working on putting food coloring in our fondant. My hands are still red.

Grant taking pictures of us BUT can you tell who doesn't make health code in this photo? You got it Rachel - what happend to her chef hat - I was in code with my hairnet.


Rachel and I working on our fondant just like Cake Boss.


Wow - look at that mess we made - ugh - it wasn't very fun to clean up either.

Rachel working very hard on her candy/cupcake boxes.


Grant made a fondant monkey to put on his cupcake - good job Grant.


Here is Rachel's finished box she made of her creations today. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work but it turned out GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment