Sunday, February 20, 2011

Other events of the week

This is the runner I made for the lunch room this week for Valentine's Day.
Grant has graduated to having Albert in the snuggle sack - he thought it was pretty cool and he really likes it when Albert tickles him.

We celebrated Shirley's 75th Birthday at work this week. Here I am with my lunch ladies - OH YES - we LOVE our hairnets - they ROCK!!!


Rachel, Emily, Bryne and Rylee all ready for the birthday party at the Gym-Nest.



Jacob had a sax quartet on Saturday and got a 1 rating - he did a great job.


Fun with Danaman at TJ Max. Always fun to shop with her.


Which shoes look like something the lunch lady should wear?


Making ice cream cone cupcakes for Grandma Recker's party.

The finished ice cream cones - look pretty good don't they.



This is how I transported them to Dyersville. YES - I used some papercups and cut out the bottoms to put the cones in. Worked GREAT!!! Thanks for trying to help me out Lynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment