Saturday, April 30, 2011

Other Happenings during the week 5-1-2011

Abbie had her last band concert of the year this week.

Still working on my new creations of cake pops. Here are some monkeys I made for Grant this week.




YEAH!!! Last band for the year. Even girls are happy too. YIPPEE!!!!





I really like my owl pops - they are very fun. BUT I will have to say they look like the owl from Tootis Rolls pops on how many licks does it take to get to the center of the pop.








YES - I even made some royal owl pops for my dance moms to get ready for the royal wedding. Even Emma looks beautiful too with her bling on her hands holding her owl cake pop.





Sorry for the graphic photo BUT Rachel was pretty proud on how her loose tooth was just hanging on in her mouth.












No comments:

Post a Comment