Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Here we go to CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Rachel and Abbie ready to go to San Diego, CA for our family vacation.

Hanging out at the Houston airport - everyone is keeping very busy.

Off the plane and right to In-n-Out Burger. YES - here are our sandwiches. Greg and I had to have a double-double animal style - yummy - thanks for the heads up Jill. The lady laughed at me when I read off my phone the text you sent me on how to order.


Everyone gave the thumbs up that they all liked In-n-Out Burger.


Only in CA for 2 hours and off to the beach we went. Here are the kids by a way cool looking car.



First time in the ocean. It was so much fun.


I thought this was cool taking a picture of the kids shadows by the beach.



Abbie wrote everyones name in the sand.


No comments:

Post a Comment