Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week ending 7-31-2011

Rachel, Grant and Abbie having a swim in the neighbors pool.

Rachel and Abbie with their new feathers they got in their hair. They think they look pretty cool now. I still think floss is the way to go with it being corn cob season in full swing right now.


Abbie with her friend Maddie having a good time at the pool on a hot day.





I just love taking pictures of these two cuties whenever I can.


Rachel and Grant making a lava lamp at the 4-H building at the fair.


Rachel and Grant learning how to make a basket correctly by Joey and Megan at the Johnson County Fair.


OH YES - School supplies have been purchased for 2 kids - 2 more to go. The fun of new school supplies and picking them out.


The only thing that is really growing in our garden this year - our sunflowers.


Jacob and his buddy Michael doing some skateboarding in the driveway.



Maddie and Rachel after their Annie production at Dance Camp this week.


Grant and Rachel watcthing the college mascots have a face off at RAGBRAI.



Jacob and his Boy Scout buddies trying to drum up some business while at RAGBRAI.



Grant and Rachel had a brush with fame - OH yeah - Ron Steele from KWWL.



My birthday is coming soon and once again I am going to try and get my scooter that I have been wanting for a long time. Santa gave me the cool helmet and sunglasses about 2 years ago so now it is time for this lunch lady to go to work in style. My fingers are crossed.


Me trying another scooter. Not sure I like this one as much as the red one. The salesman reminded me I was wearing a skirt - silly salesman all lunch ladies wear skirts. HELLO


Rachel had 61/2 hours of fun with her dance company AFFECT. They did a scavenger hunt and she had a BLAST!!!


Greg and Grant working on Grant's Aunt Camp homework.



Rachel helping Grant crack his first egg while they both helped me in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies. NOTE - hairnets are on.



Rachel showing off her cooking attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment