Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happenings week ending 10-16-2011

Started the week off with driving the big ol' WinnieOBago in the neighborhood.

The kids enjoying a bagel in the WinnieOBago before school.


Rachel got dropped off in style this week to school - YES this is her "ROCK STAR" bus that she tours in. OR that is what Aunt Jill thinks of this big ol' motor home.


Abbie's fan club at her last volleyball game this week. Yes Dana, I am so proud that you wore green. WAY TO GO!!!


The last game also meant Coach Amy's birthday too. Happy Birthday Amy - I hope I did a good job of having the girls sing to you and providing lots of cake pops for everyone.


I tried turkey cake pops this week. LOTS of work on those babies.


AND - I also attempting making mummies too.


Grant and I were home this week with colds but that didn't stop Grant from doing some workbooks all day. I hope Mrs. Ferrel will put this down in her grade book that he was at Mommy school for that day and many pages were completed.


Grant is now a big Raiders fan. He loves to read the paper and since the Raiders were in it I guess that means our newspaper now has coloring pages. I had to cut it out of the paper for him to color. What a funny little boy I have.


First Jr. High School dance for Abbie this weekend. Here I am with Michelle and Kay getting ready for our chaperone duties at the party.

Group shot of the girls at the dance.

Abbie and her friends Abbie and Jenny doing some dress up fun at the party.


We fnished our weekend with once again yogert from Yotopia downtown Iowa City.

No comments:

Post a Comment