Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rachel and Grant's Halloween Parties

YES - I dressed up as Sloppy Penny Jo and I now have my own book too.

Here I am with Leah aka Facebook - Dan aka Dana.


The store of my life as a lunch lady.



Yes we had 2 Velma's this year. Here are the girls. Maddie, Margaret, Maia, Keira, Rachel and Julia.

Matisse and Grant working on the yearly Halloween shirt.



Here are the boys ready to face the Haunted Forest. Barrett, Grant, Matisse, Jace, Saahen and Nicholas.


I even planned a new game called Pop the Pumpkin. They got to pop a balloon and the surprise that was inside.


Grant and his friends doing some crafts before going home.

The ladies table was also busy with crafts while the parents were coming to pick up their kids.


Sloppy Penny Jo ready for a scooter ride to finish the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment