Monday, January 30, 2012

      The cool shirts I made with the iron -ons that Uncle Paul gave us for Christmas.  Thanks Uncle Paul.
 I thought I had the board perfect BUT then I forgot to add Grandpa's list of things to do since he helped me when Greg was out of town.  Thanks Dad for your help.
                  Rachel and Grant enjoying their International Food at Rachel's potluck at school.
                       Rylee and Rachel doing an AWESOME job at their school performance.
                     Rachel and Grant hanging out at the U of I Rec Center for a night swim.
                         Grant playing his second basketball game.  He made his first basket on Saturday.
                 Rachel feeding Albert some cheese.  Albert's birthday is Thursday so if you want to mail him a card you better get in the mail soon.
    Rachel working on her Europe report on Denmark.  We will have to skype soon Mie - Rachel has some questions for you. 
                  Brynn, Kathleen and Rachel hanging out during production practice on Sunday.
                 We had supper at Monica's for Abbie's birthday with Oma and Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment